CONGRATULATIONS Sherry & Blaine! 8.5.2016 at The Kahala Hotel
When you plan a wedding with this much detail in less than 2 months, it truly requires team work and a LOT of trust from the Bride & Groom. Being well equipped with these valuable tools, we hit the ground sprinting and gathered a team of AMAZING vendors! This wedding was full of firsts for us and although surprises are popular, having this many in 1 wedding was a feat to execute. Luckily, this team of top notch vendors helped to pull each one off and Sherry & Blaine were able to experience a day full of love and surprises! One of the biggest surprises of the day was not only that Sherry hired Aria Studios as their videographer but that we arranged for the same day edit as a final surprise! We hope you enjoy this video as much as everyone that night did as this was truly the “cherry on top” and the perfect way to end their program!
Here are some NON-PROFESSIONAL behind the scenes pictures the staff of A Perfect Day took as we spent the day with the couple and overseeing every moment of setup! We hope you enjoy!
Thank you to the following vendors for your skills and expertise in making this day SO PERFECT!!
- Grace Chan of The Kahala (venue)
- Dhyana Leung of Face Art Beauty (Makeup)
- Marsha Nadalin of Garrett Nose Photography (Hair styling)
- Malia Cano of The Wedding Linen Company (Chiavari Chairs)
- Elana of Passion Roots (Flowers)
- Mike of Visionari (Photography)
- Cari Nakanishi of Miemiko (Stationary)
- David Louis of Dynamic Sounds (MC/DJ)
- Mihana Souza of Puamana
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.