We have had the privilege of working with Aerin & Emili of Flash Lab a lot lately and we absolutely love not only their professionalism and reliability but we LOVE their props! This past weekend, my family and I were guests at a wedding and my son had a blast playing dress-up! Not only did he have a TON of fun, but my family also had the chance to take 1 of our only family pictures since Bennett joined our family this past January! I HIGHLY recommend them for anyone looking to hire a photo booth for their special event!
A Perfect Day was able to spend a beautiful day with Vanessa & Rick as they got ready at the Hawaii Prince Hotel, had their ceremony at Central Union Church and reception at the Oahu Country Club.
Thank you to our vendors for helping being a part of Vanessa and RIck’s Wedding day.
- Leslie Fair of Leslie Fair & Co (Hair & Makeup Stylist)
- Joni Nakai of Watanabe Floral (Florist)
- Joann Higa of Blooming Pot (Florist)
- Fabio Cardoso of Wise Elephant (Videographer)
- Johnny Phayakoun of Dulce (Photographer)
- Duke of Duke’s Limousine (Transportation)
- Emily Gaskin of Central Union Church
- Reverend Imamura (Officiant)
- Terry Travens of Oahu Country Club
- Don Faumuina of Dynamic Sounds (DJ/ Emcee)
- Debra of Cake Works (Cake)
- Tahiti Rey & Jason Alan (Entertainment)
Celebrating Eden in Love‘s 2nd Birthday was SUPER FUN! Here are some photos of the party! A BIG thank you to Fisheye Studio for taking such awesome pictures and capturing all the fun moments on video!
Thank you to the following vendors for making Eden in Love’s Second Birthday a smash!
Karen and Daniel are another amazing couple that A Perfect Day worked with for nearly a year! Congratulations again and best wishes to both of you as you embark a new journey together!
Here are some of the pictures that we would like to share with you all… Enjoy!
A special thank you to Aria Studios for yet another great video!
Thank you to the following vendors for your skills and expertise in making this day SO PERFECT!!
- Holly Stephens (Hair stylist)
- Dulce Felipe of Timeless Classic Beauty (Make up artist)
- Michelle Maeda of Flower Girls (Florist)
- Kolby Akamu of Aria Studios (Videographer)
- Ryan Takuma of Visonari (Photographer)
- Tom Nguyen of the Halekulani Hotel (Venue)
- Naomi Lee of Les Saisons (Linen)
- Scott Rabe of Accel (Chairs)
- David Louis of Dynamic Sounds (Emcee/DJ)
- Carol Miyamoto of Flute ala Harpe (Musician)
- Michael Nelson (Officiant)
A Perfect Day had the honor of working with Sheri and Darren on their special day! It was a beautiful day for a wedding at the Waialae Country Club!!
Thank you to those who made Sheri and Darren’s Wedding a day they’ll never forget!
- Sue Tabbal-Yamaguchi of Su-V Expressions (Florist)
- Johnny Phayakoun of Dulce (Photography)
- Kay Mattos of Waialae Country Club (Venue)
- Naomi Lee of Les Saisons (Linens)
- Ben & Maila (Emcee/Musicians)
- James Chun of Crane Media (Videographer)
- Pastor David Shon (Officiant)
- Sharene Lum of Harp Hawaii (Harpist)
- Leigh of Tiers of Joy (Cake)
Our visit started at the Morimoto restaurant at The Modern Hotel!
Here’s an AMAZING video of a wedding at the Modern Honolulu.. Mahalo to Hawaiian Ryan Production (808-497-3112) for sharing this awesome video with us!!
Here are some of the professional pictures for Jennifer & Matthew’s wedding on 4.21.2012. Again, a BIG MAHALO to Eugene and Joy from Eugene Kam Photography for capturing all the wonderful moments of the day and sharing them with us!
Thank you Christiaan Phleger for sharing all the professional pictures!
April 21, 2012 was such a busy day for A Perfect Day’s staff! We are happy to have also had the honor of coordinating a beach ceremony for Shelaine and Andrew at the public between Paradise Cove & Lanikuhonua! Our Event Manager Kerianne Yamamoto was on-site to make sure every detail was perfect!!!
Congratulations again to Shelaine and Andrew and best wishes to both of you!
It was A LOT OF FUN celebrating Eden in Love’s 2nd birthday at the Wedding Cafe this past Sunday! Great sweets, awesome shopping deals, prizes, and also…yummy cupcakes to die for!!!!!!
Here’s just a recap of the birthday party…